Thursday 27 June 2013

WEDDING CRASH BY A PHOTOGRAPHER




Dear Mr Green my embarrassing moment was so crazy that I felt I should share it with you. I was paid by a Sub Lt. in the Nigerian Navy to cover his wedding at Sapele, Delta  state.Even though  I was not too familiar with sapele I insisted leaving early from Bayelsa that day of the event, which was contrary to the desire of my client. On the way our car had a break down, before I could get another car to Sapele it was already late, when I got to the church they had already close, I rushed to the reception ground, they were already on number 6 on the wedding  program “cutting of the cake” I decided to explain to the brother who asked me why am I coming now, that there was no camera man because of me, before I could explain to the Sub Lt. I was asked by his boys to jump into a nearby gutter, I was beaten serious, I can never forget I know I deserved more.

No comments: